Sunday, June 24, 2012

Prada Basic Baroque

 I saw these sunnies last year at Nordstrom and I didn't dare try it.  I've never paid full price for any of my sunnies and I am not going to start now.  I don't have twenty twenty vision, far from it.  I've been wearing prescription glasses since Jr. high so glasses to me is an extension of myself.  My first Rx glasses were pink cat eyes and they were great.  Nowadays I wear contacts most of the time so now l go crazy over sunnies.

My favorite are my Tom Ford's that has been featured on a couple of posts which was purchased at Neiman Marcus Last Call along with my Jimmy Choos and Dior sunnies.  I also get them at Nordstrom Rack, Saks off 5th and Loehmann's.  I always check them for scratches and make sure that the temples are always balanced.

I was cruising the sunglass displays at Neiman Marcus Last Call when I noticed on the bottom was these Prada Basic Baroque.  I immediately noticed the temples and had to try them.   They are in perfect condition and it came with the case, authenticity card, Prada pamphlet and a cloth, the only thing missing is the box for the case.

I haven't worn these out but have tried them a handful of times and this is where I need your input.  Do you think this is really big for me? I love oversized sunglasses and like everyone has mentioned these are like Willy Wonka looking glasses so I haven't made up my mind if I should keep it.  What do you guys think?  How does it look on me?  Should I keep it, return it?



Yesterday I wasn't that sure but this pics aren't bad.  I'm beginning to like it more.






TIA for your input.  





1 comment:

  1. Well, they're a little big on your petite face, but they are pretty cool, I can see why you'd want to keep them! Good luck!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.