Monday, June 25, 2012

OOTD: 20's vs. 30's

Then: In my 20's I would totally be rocking this outfit as is with high heels or really high wedges.


Anthropologie cropped topped on sale for $20
BCBG bandage skirt orig. $158 sale at NR for $23.70 85% savings.


This skirt is so tight, hence the name bandage skirt so I opted for a shorter top because anything tucked in made lumps.  But it's really comfortable and super stretchy. 

OOTD: Work Attire


Now:  In my 30's, no way I would be caught dead wearing a cropped top without something over it.
Anthro Lace cardi/jacket
Belt - F21



Vintage bracelet.


2 comments:

  1. Great look, Rezel. That's a gorgeous lace jacket and I bet you get a lot of different looks with it. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a way to transform working clothes to summer beach like clothes!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.