Thursday, April 5, 2012

Groovy Pants


 So far I've been good at using items I've forgotten but then again it's only been a couple of days.  In this case it's this funky black and white pants that has a 1970's vibe from Anthropologie.  It's somewhat of a bell bottom and the print is pretty big so I paired it with a longer sweater so that the pants won't be so in your face for the office.  Temperature was in the 60's but windy so I layered.

Vintage vest from Black & Brown
White buttoned down shirt - BCBG
Cashmere Sweater - Nordstrom
Accessories - Forever21
Booties - Marshalls




It was a lot warmer under the sun so I took my vest off.  I would pair a black and white outfit with a colorful belt but with the plaid being so big I just paired it with a silver belt to tone it down letting the pants be the main focus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.