Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tour Guides


It's been a busy month.  One of DH's friends came to visit with his new girl friend and she's never been to our neck of the woods so we showed them around before she goes back to Afghanistan and he goes back to Washington.  I won't post any pictures of them but here is a few of the places we've visited.


Golden Gate Bridge on our way to Napa


It was windy and my hair was all over the place

Castello di Amorosa
Calistoga, CA 


Dress - Anthropologie
Belt - Vintage
Napa



Winery

Appetizers at The Girl and the Fig
Sonoma, CA




We got to busy enjoying the appetizer and forgot to take pics of the entree.

The day before our Napa trip we hung out in SF and it felt like we ate every 30 minutes.  I didn't take pics of the food because we were engaged in conversations and no one besides DH knows I have a blog so I didn't want any questions why I'm taking pictures of everything.  

Anyhoo, there was an incident that was funny and gross at the same time.  We stood in line for Bi-Rite ice cream and I had the strawberry balsamic ice cream that was to die for and everyone else ordered a sundae.    We decided to enjoy our ice cream at the park across the street and because it was a beautiful day it was pretty packed, everyone was just hanging out.  We found a spot and set up our picnic/beach mat that I always keep in the trunk and after getting settled we started to stuff our face when I looked up and saw a man totally naked walking across the park.  WHAT? I was still confused so I asked out loud is that guy naked?  Of course everyone looked and we all said EWWWW.  It was gross and funny coz the guy was just walking normally totally naked not a care in the world and the only thing he was wearing was a back pack.  Really guy?  Then right after, a guy walked passed us asking if anyone wanted weed.  We finished our ice cream and moved on. 

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Definitely weird, but also one of those stories you'll always remember!

    I *love* going to wineries, and that cheese plate looks delish. I'm also loving the red belt paired with the Anthro dress!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.