Monday, May 7, 2012

Call Me Maybe

I was listening to NPR, (National Public Radio) while getting ready for work and they were talking about a video that went viral due to Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and company.  They were goofing around while listening to this song.  I'm too old to be a Bieber fan so I'm not even sure what songs he sings.  Anyway, NPR mentioned that the video is climbing the charts here in the states while it's been number 1 in Canada, where Carly Rae Jepsen, the singer is from.  What I found interesting is how many parodies there are on YouTube.  I guess that's another clue that her song is going straight to the top of billboard 100 quick. It'll be playing on the radio here soon.

WARNING: if you don't want to have the song stuck in your head then I would just watch one video at a time? Then check out the rest at a different day. At least you know how the song goes.  The last video is really funny.

Official video


Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and Company.
Goofing around.


This is hilarious!


If you watched all three videos and now have the song stuck in your head sorry.  But you have to admit it's pretty catchy.  What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.