Friday, March 23, 2012

Style Inspiration: Anthropologie Tuxedo Wide Legs

I bought these Trina Turk trousers at Nordstrom Rack for a ridiculous price but I'll keep you in suspense on how ridiculous it was.  Then I saw this on Anthropologie March catalog and thought to myself great minds think alike.


The silhouette of the pants are different, wide legs vs. tapered and I like both but they do have a different feel.  Being a petite-average person I think the Trina Turk trousers works on my frame better but the wide legs pants has a more relaxed feel to them that I do like but the savings are phenomenal. 



                                                   Nordstrom Rack Trina Turk Tux $19.95                                                              


Anthropologie Tuxedo-Wide Legs
$248


Savings of $228.05

These pants are really versatile

Forever21 Top $15
Talbots Toe Cap Shoes $30

Anthropologie Scalloped blouse $39.95
Banana Republic Leopart Pumps $35

Gap - Denim Button Down Shirt (Old)
Anthropologie Belt
Anthropologie Amber Necklace (Old)
Today I found these at H&M $19.95
Are you going to try the tuxedo pants?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.