Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kendi Everyday Inspiration: Fancy Friday

Kendi,  from Kendi Everyday blogged about Fancy Friday and I loved her bright pink maxi skirt.  I just purchased this silk maxi skirt a few days ago and can't wait to wear it but sadly it's been raining here.  I guess I can have some leggings under but then it's silk so that won't do.  Anyhoo, I was playing dress up with it yesterday just to feel like it's spring and I was also testing out my new camera so here's a picture.


                                 Necklace - Anthropologie (Old)
                                 Dark Chambray Shirt - Gap (Old)
                                 Belt - Vintage
                                 Vintage Silk Yellow Maxi Skirt - Black and Brown scored for $26

Just a quick post of what I'm wishing I can wear right now.  But there's hope.  I hear it'll be in the 70's next week.  I'll definitely take more pics then and maybe change it up even though I only wore this to take a pic I'll restyle it for next time.  Also, I'm wearing flats and it's the perfect length for a vertically challenged gal like myself so it'll be perfect to dress it down or up.  

For fun here's Calista Flockhart back in '99.  I mean what was she thinking?  I would rock this having brunch or dinner with friends but not the Emmy's!  




Have a great weekend everyone!





2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! The necklace is a great statement piece and goes well with the look :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.